Friday, December 09, 2005

Little Eric.. in Wisconsin

As a child, my memories are sometimes clear and spotty. The earliest time I can remember was around 2 1/2. I don't remember my brother John being brought home after birth but I remember him as baby.

I was born in January of 1967 at New London, Connecticutt. We lived in Groton, CT. I don't remember anything of our time in Groton, the first time. We lived there after we live in Greenfield, WI.

My father was in the Navy an we were stationed in Milwaukee,Wisconsin. The years was 1969 and we lived in an apartment in Greenfield, a suburb of Milwaukee. The apartment building was shaped like a cresent moon with a playground out front. The sidewalk in front of the building followed the curve of the drive up. I remember the front of the apartment but can't remember the back, also the right side of the apartment not the left. I would usually play on the sidewalk to the left of the apartment. I think the apartment was orange and brown in color with brick.

It must have been Christmas 1969. I got a play Pepsi fountain machine that you could load with Pepsi and it would dispense into little cups. I remember playing with it outside. there was a concrete dome that was probably 10 feet high and 20 feet round that I used play on all the time. I rarely remember playing in the playground.

I also remember running around the apartment and my Aunt Althea, (we called here Aunty Law for some reason) visiting from time to time. My mother had a friend name Essie Kraul and her husband Ed, I remember them serving me cereal in a plastic black bowl.

Our car was a baby blue Ford Galaxy 500. Again, I can't remember alot of detail from those years. It gets much clearer after we move back to Groton, CT.

So next time... Groton, CT

Eric

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

aww... wittle ewic. :)

Friday, December 09, 2005 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

And I was wittle too. But I wasn't a cocksucker then... wait until later.

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

aww.... wittle cocksucking ewic
hehe

Saturday, December 10, 2005 7:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home